Skip to main content

Why this Blog?

When I was active with Quixtar business, I always thought why people are writing negative about quixtar? If they don't like Quixtar, why don't they quit and do something else rather than wasting their time in running sites for publishing negatives about quixtar. I also thought that some big Retail stores or pharmaceutical company may be unhappy with the Quixtar MLM business model in which people consume products from their own business and make millions after a while. I thought that these companies loose their business, if all people follow MLM.

I was biased enough that I couldn't find an answer. I asked my upline and they told that these people don't have a life and writes negative about everything and these guys are loosers. Though I agreed with him, I still wondered why a professor of a US University run a web page in his department website exposing the quixtar scam.

Now I know the answer and I myself is writing this blog.LOL

Before going too further into the answer, let me tell you what type of people exists in this planet. you can yourselves analyze where you stand?

When it come to scamming or being cheated, different people reacts differently!




One creed of people don't care even if somebody screwed them or even their spouse cheats on them, they just take things lightly and move on. They keep thinking that life will get better sooner or later. These are passive folks or over adapted folks!

Second creed of people won't react even if they are scammed which is out of fear to fight against a big fraud bull. These people will keep cursing their ill fate and dump their frustration on their family. These guys are low profile achievers. They can't say NO even to same kinda scammers which may come to them in any further journey of their life.

Third creed of people are ambitious and attempts to tap every opportunity for success. But on the way, if they found that they are cheated, they will try to expose the cheaters. These people don't want to waste too much time in fighting against these frauds, still may get a decent satisfaction that these frauds at least can't screw more people, if right information is flooded.

Fourth creed of people are hyper actively ambitious and wants to do everything in a short period of time. If they found to be scammed, they will go to any extent to bring down the scammers. These folks will set aside all other priorities and just spend their rest of time and life to hunt down these scammers.

Fifth category of people will use others experience of being scammed and fight against the frauds. These people may not be cheated by any scammers, but are very considerate about fellow beings and want to help community.

Sixth category is a "Scammer turned to be a community person" as in the movie "Catch Me if you can" which is a rare phenomena.



I guess, I fall in the third category. I don't want to invest my time thinking more about my upline, BWW or Quixtar. If I think more about them, that means that they are important in my life! Swear to God, they're not at all important in my life.

But I am writing this blog for all those who was ME, "the once I am in Quixtar business"! So, my blog is not to throw negatives about everything or anything, rather to expose the Hidden Agenda and truths about BWW and Quixtar which Nobody tells you when you're in business or You never care to understand till you loose everything.

My blog is about the hidden facts and thoughts about the Quixtar Business! I don't want anybody to think as I think, but just to make you guys aware what you're investing in and what you will get!

Just keep in mind that You'll NEVER GET THE RESULTS THAT YOU EXPECT, NO MATTER WHAT ALL YOU INVEST IN PAIN AND SUFFERINGS.

The old sayings GARBAGE IN GARBAGE OUT CAN BE REVAMPED FOR THIS BUSINESS AS

WHATEVER IN GARBAGE OUT! -unless you're ready to screw your downlines and friends with the fake hopes and promises!

If you do that and get money out of them, why to do this business? Just go and rob people, that has more dignity. Atleast they know what they can expect from you!

MY DISCLAIMER

Let me start with a disclaimer. I know that any story should start with an introduction and NOT a disclaimer. But my disclaimer will serve as the introduction to this story!

From where am I writing this blog ?

Sure, from some underground in an isolated dark room..LOL where I have no life at all. This is what your Upline folks and the BWW system want you to believe. This the way they see anybody criticizing Quixtar because they're afraid that if you start reading and thinking logically, they loose you and their business. Now ask yourselves, is this the way you think, if you read a bad comment about a shop or a gadget you plan to purchase? Before purchasing anything, I usually go to review sites and look what other people who bought the same stuff have to say about it. This is the Universal Law! Unfortunately, this is not applicable to Quixtar as per BWW System! LOL

What is my credibility?

No credibility at all as I am not a millionaire and never helped anybody to become a millionaire. Take it as an advice: "Millionaires won't speak unless you pay for the conference ticket" Even if they speak,they speak about Quixtar from which nobody can make Millions. You don't believe? Just revisit Quixtar Plan and play with numbers in it. You'll never see any scope of Millions, or even 100,000s LOL. Then where are these millions? That's thru' the sale of tapes, cassettes and conference tickets to the so called 30,000 dumbers coming for conferences with "a dream of making millions". For making those sales in the later stages of your business, you'll have to compete with your own uplines whom you now think as your friend or mentor. Your so called mentor/friend will try to suppress you and do all politics to reduce your importance so that sales and even speaking goes to him. I've personally gone thru' all these challenges. In my earlier stages of my business, I have heard one great "Diamond going upline" calling me and asking me not to be in touch with an "emerald upline" of his team. This is just because Emerald guy is getting tapes directly from the diamond upline who is above the "diamond going guy". You'll sure experience all these dramas and you may yourselves be the victim of these dramas. Politicians behave better than them with a common goal of screwing people and getting their money!

So, I am not a guy who has no life and want to write negatives about anything and everything because I’m unsuccessful in my life. I don't want to make my blog a “Bathroom wall of the society” where I can scribble anything without revealing me. I am writing this blog from my own experiences. This blog is for people who has just been contacted by somebody for "using your free time to make extra income". This blog is for somebody who want more info. about How this business works!

So, if you are in your way of making millions, don’t read my blog. It’s full of logic, which after reading, may make you think and damage your upline’s business!

So, if you really care about your Upline and want to promote his business and have taken the vow to make him rich, please don’t read this!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Me also an ex-IBO with BWW. I can relate to each & every experience u had with BWW & Quixtar.

My advice to others: Stay away from this business, its a waste of time, money n energy.
Judhajit said…
Quixtar.... Gosh i guess its becoming a Desi cult these days..people have changed their lifestyle, their friends for the sake of this Bull shit.... seriously.. I went to a seminar once and there PHD's and researchers were loathing on why did they study? And yeah everything is "AWESOMME"... whatever you say .. even if its "F*&* you", you will be greeted with "Awesome" ... anyways... I have many things to say.. but thats it for now!!.. "AWESOME"
Anonymous said…
hey I am very interested in reading financial reports and audits of the Quixtar company. I really want to know the supplier's side, not the BWW etc motivational side to it. You see... the numbers and 'facts' BWW pose are often misleading, miscommunicated or in better terms-well marketed. I often had doubts of whether the products could be easily sold... given their high price and normal quality. Plus, nutrilite sponsors, asafa powell finished 5th in the 100m olympics and Liu xiang failed to start the 110m hurdles. Anyway, i jsut kinda want the financial and economical data of the company.
UpendraWatwe said…
same like anonymous here, I am also interested in learning how much does it cost Amway or sister concerns to manufacture these products ? and why don't they allow ANYTHING to come closer to the production facilities ever ?
What is the elixir that is being grown or manufactured at these places that the world cannot see?
and yes, the promotionals are being marketed more regularly than the regular products, simple- these products have a far far higher rate of return and no direct value addition to the IBOs bottomline.
Peter said…
Hahahaha! You are great. I'm so glad someone is stepping up and showing these guys that we're not all stupid and ignorant about what they're up to.

btw, I'm in the 5th category. I've seen too many of my friends screwed by these cheats. So now I try to save others from Quixtar.

Popular posts from this blog

Why Amway/Quixtar/BWW is a Scam?

You may be wondering why I call a 2 billion dollar company a scam. You may be wondering Why motivational organizations like BWW, Network 21, WWDB, TEAM etc are scams. When I was active in the Quixtar business, there were speakers in the BWW conferences and cds who gave ways of handling Objections. The Main objection they tried to handle is HOW TO ANSWER IF SOMEBODY ASKS WHETHER AMWAY/QUIXTAR IS A SCAM? or more politely: WHETHER THIS QUIXTAR/AMWAY THING REALLY WORKS? or further more politely: WHETHER I CAN REALLY MAKE MONEY THRU' THIS BUSINESS? Answer you'll get is : See the rich people on the stage! which hardly matters for you as you'll have a question in mind whether it works for me! Rather than giving or getting any concrete answers, you'll be introduced to couple of "rich" Amway/Quixtar salesman (IBOs) who motivates you further without explaining HOW IT WORKS! I always wondered at that time- Why the BWW conferences focus on proving Quixtar business is not

Partner store is an "Ad. gimmick" of Amway/Quixtar

You may be all the time hearing about the list of BIG names of Partner stores anywhere from DELL.com to Wireless Market Plus. The "partner store" title itself is an ad. gimmick of Quixtar/Amway. Through associating with other reputed stores Amway/Quixtar badly wants to prove that it's not a scam. All the motivational organizations like BWW, Network 21, WWDB etc boasts about these partner stores being partnered with Quixtar/Amway. The message which these motivational organizations want to convey to the new recruits is the Quixtar is not a scam as other reputed stores "trusted" Quixtar and so it's not a scam. Truth is that these so called Partner Stores didn't trust Amway/Quixtar or any other scams. Partnering doesn't mean that other reputed stores have share in Quixtar/Amway. Rather that is just an affiliate program of these reputed stores where Quixtar applied and joined. Quixtar will be paid a commission anywhere between 4% to 12% for the sales it g

How Amway Business Works?

Amway Business 101 I always wanted to write a book named "Amway Business plan for DUMMIES" or teach a course "Amway Business Plan 101". But then I realized that there is nothing to write so much to make it a book. Because the business plan is a very very simple- a simple multichain marketing. I don't think that anybody in the Amway business wants their new recruits to know that it's a simple money chain scam or a simple multilevel marketing. If the NEW Quixtar\Amway Recruits realize that it's a simple chain business, HOW can the UPLINES make money by selling cds, books, tapes or conference tickets thru' which downlines can learn this "COMPLICATED BUSINESS"? The 9 core steps promoted by the motivational organizations like BWW,Worldwide Dreambuilders, Winners international, Network 21 etc includes TEACHABILITY and SUBMISSION. Teachability and Submission are not very simple concepts and these concepts comes with TERMS and Conditions written i